Apologies for the length of time since the last blog entry. Rest assured I have still been busy modelling though. I have made precious little progress on the boards for Chipping Compton but have made up for it in the last few days by having a go at the covers for each board. I have spent my modelling time mainly building more wagons but have taken steps to improve their appearance by adding etched brake levers and "V" hangers ets. One wagon (seen left) has been fitted with a Fencehouses etched chassis albeit with Worsley Works brake levers as the ones with the kit were rather flimsy in comparison. That's no reflection on the kit, just my soldering skills!
3 days ago